10 DAYS / 1,921 KM
Lisbon, the city of 7 hills, is charismatic, blending traditions, heritage and modernism.
Madrid The Cosmopolitan, festive city with rich heritage.
Bilbao the creative, with the Guggenheim museum is the gateway to the Basque cultural universe.
Biarritz and the Basque villages
• Morning: Stroll in the city centre, then walk along the coast, starting from the lighthouse of Biarritz and going down to the Côte des Basques beach. Lunch on the old port.
• Afternoon: Head for the summit of the Rhune with ascension by its small cog train for a 360° view over the coast and the Pyrenees. Then visit the village of Sare, “Plus Beau Village de France”, or the Basque Iraty mountain.
• Evening: Special night in Saint-Jean de Luz, diner in a Michelin starred establishment or in a traditional restaurant facing the bay or next to the port.
Biarritz, for families or sports lovers
• Morning: Visit of the Cité de l’Océan or the Aquarium of Biarritz, then detour to the halls of Biarritz to taste various Basque products
• Afternoon: Play on the greens of the golf of Ilbarritz, overlooking the ocean, take a sur ng course, or enjoy a moment of relaxation in a spa facing the ocean.
• Evening in a tapas bar or diner in Espelette – celebrating the famed chili pepper.
Bordeaux, UNESCO-listed and gateway to the vineyards
• Morning: Stroll in Bordeaux, voted “Best Destination” by Lonely Planet in 2017, to discover the different districts on foot, by bicycle, on a Segway, or by Imperial Bus. Lunch on the terrace of one of the city’s squares, or brunch in a cafe.
• Afternoon: Visit of the Cité du Vin, ending the visit at the Belvedere with its panoramic views of the city, savouring a glass of wine. Walk back to the city centre along the Quays.
• Evening in one of the many wine bars, marrying the flavours of food and wine, or in a restaurant of the Saint Pierre district (Bordeaux has 1 restaurant for each 285 inhabitants; the choice is vast).
Bordeaux, between vines and ocean
Choice of the day’s excursion:
• Discovery of one of the 6 wine routes, with on-site tasting, then cultural discovery (Saint-Emilion, Citadel of Blaye, Abbey of Sauve-Majeur…).
• Escape to the sea on the Arcachon Bay and the Dune of Pilat, the highest sand dune in Europe
• Cognac for spirits lovers
• End of the day: shopping (fashion, design, antique shops, art galleries, local specialties…).
• Evening: Show at the Grand Théâtre or auditorium then diner in one of the city’s ve Michelin star restaurants.
Paris, an eternal and surprising city… magical, sometimes secret! It is also the capital of gastronomy, fashion and shopping.
3 EXCLUSIVE STOPOVERS