Small Luxury Hotels of the World has announced the launch of a plan to bring World of Hyatt members the chance to enjoy benefits in SLH hotels.
The two hotel groups are working together to offer World of Hyatt members the opportunity to earn and redeem points during stays at participating SLH hotels when they book through Hyatt channels.
“This is another example of how Hyatt continues to listen to the wants and needs of World of Hyatt members and take meaningful action,” said Mark Hoplamazian, president and chief executive officer, Hyatt. “SLH’s high-end collection of boutique hotel experiences means our members will soon be able to earn and redeem World of Hyatt points in more places, including many new locations in Europe and Asia.”
With 50+ participating SLH hotels being added to begin, and more being added over time, World of Hyatt members now have even more luxurious options wherever their travels may take them.
World of Hyatt members can earn 5 Base Points for every $1 USD spent on qualifying room rates and can redeem points for free nights at participating SLH hotels. It doesn’t stop there, members also enjoy exclusive in-hotel benefits when staying at a participating SLH hotel.
To enjoy the benefits of this alliance, World of Hyatt Members must:
- Book their stay via an eligible rate through one of 3 Hyatt Booking Channels (Voice, App & com)
- Stay at a participating SLH hotel
- Either pay an Eligible Rate or redeem a Free Night Award; and
- Associate their valid World of Hyatt membership number with the reservation at the time of reservation (each such night is an “Eligible SLH Night”)
- World of Hyatt bookings cannot be made via Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
There is no reciprocity with SLH’s INVITED program.