Global CEO Erich Sixt declares America is “the future of Sixt” as the company launches its new North American headquarters in Fort Lauderdale.
Sixt has invested $10.4 M in renovating its new corporate headquarters, and will create 300 new corporate jobs over the next five years. The new push into the US market was outlined in a speech by the company’s CEO on November 17 as the company opened its new corporate headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Flanked by elected officials, business leaders, public sector partners, and members of respected business organisations including Enterprise Florida, the Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance, and the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce, Mr Sixt offered remarks and then led the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Mr Sixt’s complete remarks are available on the video:
FACTS about Sixt’s North American Headquarters
- The new HQ is located at 1501 NW 49th Street, Suite 100, Ft Lauderdale FL 33309
- Sixt made a $10.4M Investment in building and construction.
- Sixt is creating 300 Jobs over 5 years, with an average annual pay at $52,938.
- The new property contains approximately 128,750 SF (2.96 Acres) of commercial property. It is a 2 Floor Building.
- The property has 50,020 SF of interior area, 188 Parking Spaces, landscaped areas that contain trees, grass, and shrubs.
- The Building Sits in Spectrum Business Park, across the street from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (Foreign Trade Zone)