SPECIAL EHMA NETHERLANDS
ELITE TRAVEL TRENDS
- THE SPECIALIST IN ME
- JUST WHAT CAUSES DISRUPTION IN LUXURY HOSPITALITY?
- NEW FRAMEWORKS, NEW APPROACHES”
- TECHNOLOGICAL EVOLUTION – A KEY DRIVER OF CHANGE
- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE TABLE
- THE LAUSANNE REPORT – A WORKING TOOL FOR THE INDUSTRY
- USING DATA TO IMPROVE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- THE FUTURE OF DIRECT REVENUE AND THE ROLE OF SMART TECHNOLOGY IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
TOURISM IN EUROPE
INNOVATIONS & TECHNOLOGIES
Read the online edition or read the articles
Foreword by Richard Barnes – editor in chief
LUXURY’S THINK TANK
While the global hotel industry has for some years now been witnessing some fast-growing phenomena (like OLTA and home-sharing) which are revolutionising traditional distribution channels and obliging hoteliers to adapt to this new paradigm, the luxury segment has some rather specific responses.
In this context, the reflections and experiences of the 44th Annual General Meeting of the European Hotel Managers Association for which the main topic is “Disruptors in Luxury Hospitality” will act as guidelines for all luxury hoteliers. We hope this publication will be a useful tool for the creation and dissemination of value realised during this unique annual brainstorming between eminent specialists.