Top of the range hotels and resorts today more than ever need to surprise and delight even their most demanding guests through innovation. Philips Hospitality TV Signature range (available in three sizes – 49’’, 55’’ and 65’’) is a key element in this strategy, enabling the hotelier to offer the ultimate in service quality.
SMARTER, SEXIER, FASTER, RICHER…
Once such example is the 49HFL7011T 49-inch Signature TV – a 4K (Ultra HD) TV powered by Android and featuring Ambilight.
Guests will be amazed with a smarter, sexier, faster hospitality TV. Ambilight will catch the guest’s eye, interactivity is facilitated thanks to Android and state of the art connectivity, and hotel management enjoy remote management features.
DIFFERENTIATING GUEST EXPERIENCE
- 4K Ultra HD: a stunning, vibrant viewing experience
- Ambilight: an immersive, eye catching viewing experience
- Miracast & DirectShare – to share movies and music on the TV
EXHILARATING. LIMITLESS. POWERED BY ANDROID
- Android: a faster, richer, more enjoyable TV experience
- Advanced apps with many dedicated services for hospitality
- AppControl to add, sort, and delete apps with minimal effort
TAKE CONTROL WITH CMND
- CMND & Control: effortless maintenance of your TV’s
- CMND & Create: Show the information you want, when you want
ADVANCED HOTEL FEATURES AND FUTURE-PROOFING
- Integrated IPTV system for optimal customised interactivity
- MyChoice compatibility for recurring revenues
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless control and interaction
ANDROID OS INTRODUCED ACROSS PHILIPS HOSPITALITY TV RANGE
The majority of Philips’ Hospitality TV and Signage displays are in the process of adopting the Android OS in the EMEA region throughout Q4 2016.
With Android on your Hospitality TV customers enjoy a faster, richer and guest-friendly interface. It’s a launch control centre to a wealth of dedicated hospitality services, applications with an easy to navigate menu and direct links to the user’s favourite apps.
The introduction of the Android OS to Digital Signage and Hospitality TV models thus brings more processing power and a common platform across both sectors to offer hoteliers easier installation, content creation and control. In addition, all Android-based products are fully compatible with Philips’ new CMND Display Management system, which offers unrivalled levels of control and content creation for both monitors and TVs – with the option to control, implement and maintain all of the installed base remotely from one central system.